Wednesday, December 22, 2010

 

Today on VisageTome

I do so enjoy the internet age. A month or so ago several friends from once disparate parts of my social life met at a party I was co hosting. As the next day's hangovers began to ebb the “friending” frenzy commenced. The following is a conversation on a certain social networking site (and subject of a feature film) between two of those people.

Scooter Poppins posted:
What happened to the Good Old Days when we lived in caves and picky eaters died of starvation and were removed from the gene pool?
20 hours ago • Like • Comment • Share


Temple Ben Shalom: Def not a picky eater here! I put anything in my mouth.
2 hours ago • Like

Temple Ben Shalom: Oops.
2 hours ago • Like

Scooter Poppins: yeah, we've seen those videos!
about an hour ago • Like

Temple Ben Shalom: Hey, those are for paying customers only! No sharing accounts!
about an hour ago • Like

Scooter Poppins: yay for bit torrent
about an hour ago • Like

Temple Ben Shalom: Damn pirates...
about an hour ago • Like

Scooter Poppins: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
about an hour ago • Like

Temple Ben Shalom: I'd consider it for side work, but the plots are few and thin. I stand behind my artistic integrity!
about an hour ago • Like

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?