Friday, March 27, 2009

 

I continue to get the best email.

The following is excerpted from a recent missive sent by our west coast correspondent.
________________________________________________

BTW- Today, I asked the English teacher (Amsterdam coffee house, poetry-liberal/literature/writing major in college) I work with, if we can still use the word "Fabulous" in LA... so she put her fingers in quotations and shrugged "Fabulous"; thus I repeated, with extra emphasis ala Ab-Fab. Then I asked her, "How many s's are in the word 'pronounce'?” Without batting an eye, she tilted her head up, slightly crooked, looked me dead on and said: "Six"...

I took a big breath, then turned on one foot and walked out of the class.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?