Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

*ahem*

----
I give you fetish poetry inspired by The Plain White T's.


Swept away like Ganymede
To fulfill his always growing need
To luxuriate in daddy love
All else I was far above
With him is where I did belong
Until the chorus ends the song
And I fall back like Lucifer
A fallen star that angels curse
The sole thing that is left to me
Is the pungent memory
Of how I served him selflessly
And how he called me tenderly
His beautiful and hungry joy
His ever faithful special boy
And that’s the place I always go
When darkness comes and I’m alone
Into a space safe and confined
Where I am his more than I'm mine
That sacred secret memory
Of what his strong arms meant to me
And how the world has grown so cold
Since he ruled I’d grown too old

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?