Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

A is for apple

Just got the time to watch the season premiere if Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List on the DVR.

Seems she is… or was… dating Steve Wozniak. Woz (unlike the other Steve of Apple fame who is over-busy trying to be either the A-list Ron Popeil or the L. Ron Hubbard of compu-gadgets {is there a difference?}) was so damn cute. Not in an oh-my-god-I-could-eat-you-with-a-spoon kind of way, but in that way that all of us who feel an attraction to nerdy geeky guys know and adore. He’s sweet, smart, cuddly, a little socially and culturally clueless… and filthy effin’ rich!

If that’s life on the D-list, honey, downgrade my ticket and make it a one-way!

Can I get an “AMEN”?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?