Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Blood Sucking Mercenary Bastards Must Die

KILL!
Checking a seldom used email account I realized I had missed the renewal for robdamnit.com. When I went to re-register it I discovered it had been bought by a resale company. The domain robdamnit.com cost me under $10 a year...

THESE FUCKERS WANT $200 TO SELL ME MY DOMAIN BACK!

I have since purchased robdamnit.net for two years at a cost of about $19.00, but the amount of work this is going to cause is huge. Not only dealing with the web site itself, the links and headers on LJ and BlogSpot, but all the images and products in my Cafe Press store need new or ammended images.

And thus... the killing shall begin.

Comments:
What sheer and utter fuckery darling !!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?