Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

DING-DONG!!!

UrbanElf: Falwell is dead.
DeaconB: huh?
UrbanElf: Jerry Falwell just died.
DeaconB: AND THERE WAS GREAT REJOICING THROUGHOUT THE LAND
UrbanElf: Makes me almost wish I believed in Hell.
DeaconB: ROFL
UrbanElf: just sayin'
DeaconB: yup
UrbanElf: If anybody deserves to go... I mean this guy would have an engraved reservation.
DeaconB: yup
DeaconB: My friend Sara just said "Buhbye, Jerry...have fun in your LOOOOOONG conversation with Jesus while he re-educates you."
UrbanElf: LOL
DeaconB: Good, huh?
UrbanElf: J: Jerry, I want you to think about what I've just said... and while you do you can clean the rest of Ronald Reagan off my sandals.
DeaconB: LMAO

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070515/ap_on_re_us/jerry_falwell


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?