Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

scrawl out of time

two bits scrawled during the last two weeks... 'cause I can't handle the pressure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How did the days just slide away?
How did I find this summer
So far from where we were
In those eternal days,
So far.
Not sadness,
Not this time,
But the confusion of the old
Despite an appearance of youth.
And how long may I borrow time?
Deceiving passersby
With an innocent mask covering
the screaming of a grizzled madman.
Where will I find my beginning?
The real one I have always sought?
Where will I find a future to grow into
Fed but not fettered by my past?

------------------------------------------------------------


lunatic sex clown
bouncing buoyant
bringer of buzz
theatrical mixologist
such trouble you cause

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?