Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

technical difficulties

My web site is down.

I cannot complain as the web hosting is free, provided by a very generous friend.

I want to complain. I want to jump up and down and stamp my little feet and hold my breath until I turn blue, but this would accomplish nothing save perhaps ushering me out of my friend’s good graces. So I shall be patient. He will wave dead chickens over the server and blow cigar smoke into its cooling fan or whatever those high tech guru people do and all will be well again. With faith in this assured resolution I can turn my mind to more pressing matters. Will I go out tonight? If so, where? And what shall I wear on this foray before the paparazzi? I’m sure I cannot know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?