Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

oh, the pain

Apologies, apologies, my delectable munchkins, I have been so distracted by the swirling mists of tedium and drama that I have neglected you. How could I? It is not your fault. Why should you pay the price for other people’s dysfunction and misdeeds? You are not responsible for the bone crushing tedium of my toil as a wage slave. You are not responsible for the screeching hordes of shrews, harpies and harridans that have been plaguing my life of late… ok, it’s really only one shrewish harpy harridan but the repercussions of her clumsily maiming machinations are such that she often seems like a horde. You are similarly not responsible for poorly executed but nonetheless aggravating and lifestyle stymieing corporate intrigues. Nor do you have anything to do with the structural inadequacies and system failures of my own marketable yet shoddy physicality and the parade of technicians and shamans it forces me to engage. Please, forgive me, my darling bubelnichkas. I shall endeavor to remain focused. Because really, it’s all about you.

Comments:
YOU are NOT a K-car. Far from it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?