Monday, February 21, 2005

 

Look! More drunken scrawl.

So it was a loooong weekend of drinking and life, reality and the cosmic gnomes being what they are (conspiratorial) about halfway through I managed a brief meltdown. So here transcribed as best I could read it is the lates bit of liquor-mad cocktail napkin scrawl. I am such a drama queen when I'm loaded.

********************** ****

anger and pain
and bile and blood
that boil and threaten
a violent explosion
you say that you want me
you make me believe
then shower these infidels
with the manna
of your affections
why do you do it?
why do I fall
into this mire
of obvious doubt?
it is all just a game
the both of us play,
us and the masses
in this drunken
testosterone trance.
there is something inside you
I could let myself love
but so much about you
that warns me away.
incubus bastard
broken child
unfathomed
lover
****************************

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?