Monday, January 24, 2005

 

OK, so I'm lame.

I regret my failure to post anything this past Friday. I spent the first part of the day running around like some sort of berzerking cruise director trying to get my piles of detritus into a coherent and nominally portable state. Then I scrambled off to Arisia where I spent the rest of the day. Indeed that is where I spent the entire weekend, right up until this morning, snowed in at the Park Plaza with everything one needs for a good time... except anything close to enough liquor. Despite the state of emergency I am however at work. And thus I apologize not only for the aforementioned lack of a Friday post but also for the inherent lameness of today’s post. More on the convention and the storm tomorrow. I promise. I have notes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?