Friday, January 14, 2005

 

nothing, really, honest

I have no idea what to write today. I face an unscripted and unscheduled long weekend which is a good thing but for the outline of compulsory talking points lurking below its dreamy surface. Places I really should be, things I really should do, the accomplishment of which will of course be nothing akin to simple. I can feel it in my bones, somewhere in the unscripted scenes of my journey into the suburbs to obtain a haircut at an actual barber shop and to deliver the last Christmas gifts left unclaimed due to a snow storm there lurks time swallowing, energy draining, sanity rattling drama. Trust me, I just know. Oh to be inspired instead of being nibbled at by the toothless maw of a vague and nascent sense of doom.

Ugh, is it cocktail hour yet?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?